6QEZw6XC copy.jpeg

  Binders for people outside of Victoria  

If you need a binder and you're outside of Victoria, please check out your local trans support group or organisation and ask what support they have available: 

South Australia - TransmascSA 

Western Australia - Trans Folk of WA

Queensland and northern NSW - Many Genders, One Voice

Northern Territory - The Northern Territory AIDS and Hepatitis Council (NTAHC)

NSW - The Gender Centre

Tasmania - Working it out